Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hubby Tagged


Isn't he cute? John loves the outdoors. This is one of my favorite manly pics of him.

Hubby Tag:

What is his name? John Samuel Brady

How long have you been married? Almost 5 years

How long did you date? 7 months, then engaged for 4 months?

Who eats more sweets? We both like sweets but I by far love them and will eat them more often.

Who said I love you first? John. It took me two weeks later to say it...I wanted to make sure I really did before I told him.

How old is he? 28

Who is taller? John....by an inch.

Who can sing better? We both sing the same.

Who is smarter? John...by far.

Who does the laundry? I do.

Who pays the bills? John.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? John. In all of our apartments or dwellings...John slept on the right 6 out of 7 apartments.

Who cooks dinner? Me. Unless I want breakfast for dinner, then John cooks dinner.

Who drives? If we're together he does. I don't like a side seat driver.

Who is more stubborn? We're both super stubborn...it makes arguments quite interesting.

Who kissed who first? We both kissed eachother...it was a great meet in the middle.

Who asked who out? John asked me out to a scary movie.

Who proposed? John.

Who has more siblings? John. He has 10 kids in his family. I have 7.

Who wears the pants? We both wear jeans usually. Sometimes slacks. Ha! Both of us.
I now tag...aaaaa...I think everyone I know has already done this.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yay! Carrie, I love reading your blog. This was fun because I got to learn more about your and your hubby!