Monday, March 10, 2008

Sunday Naps...aren't they great!


Yesterday, during dinner, Gabe fell asleep in his high chair...the third time since he's been born. He must've been sleepy! After about an hour he woke up and was whinning. I asked him if he wanted to be held. He said "yeah, (cry, cry, cry)". John picked him up and got him all cozy next to him on the couch. Next thing I see after coming back into the room was this...so, I decided to take a picture. It is blurry because I didn't have the flash on because I didn't want to wake them up because I wanted to sleep too! Lately with Eli's schedule, John and I have been getting 3-5 hours of sleep. I was feeding Eli while taking this picture. I had to hold very still because the shutter speed was so much slower without flash. It turned out cute and we all got a MUCH NEEDED Sunday evening nap.

4 comments:

staci baker said...

I feel for you...3-5 hours of sleep? We're finally out of that stage, as Peyton is a good sleeper now. Hang in there! Naps are lifesavers! Well, about Maine...Drostan is still waiting to hear if he got the spot for a rotation for Sept and Oct. We should know soon. We'll let ya know! We'd love to see ya again!

Watauga Relief Society said...

Oh HOW cute! That's so great you got a shot of this to always remember! They grow too fast :)

Natalie Sue said...

Hey Carrie! Such a cute blog. It's so fun to see where life has taken you. You have such an adorable family!

Amy said...

I LOOOOVE Sunday naps! Glad to see your family gets them too!
-Amy