Sunday, April 27, 2008

Trying out my new lens...


I love my new lens...well worth the price I paid. And the two cute boys...Always willing to stop and pose for mom. I've had a few people ask me what new lens I got. I found a steal deal on C.L. for a brand new Canon 28-135 mm ultrasonic, image stablizer lens. I took advice from my friend Ellen and bought a more portrait appropriate lens. I'm trying it out to see if I like it any better than my other lenses. So far, so good!
I'll post some pictures I've recently taken.

4 comments:

Frozen Cacti said...

What did you get? That is a great picture too. By the way, I don't think ice cream counts as food!

ellen said...

What lens is it?

staci baker said...

Those boys of your are adorable. I love Gabe's hair! I love the blessing day pics and video. They grow up so fast! I want to get a better camera and lens to get better pictures. I'll have to remember your recommendation when I get one!

Watauga Relief Society said...

Gratz! I'm so glad you got a new lens :)