Tuesday, July 15, 2008

4th of July in Boston

We were right on the Charles River to see the fireworks show. They also had the Boston Pops and Rascal Flatts do a concert before the show. Then they do music to the firweworks. They have a barge in the water that they use to shoot the Fireworks from. Our ward tradition is to go to the same spot every year to watch them. It just so happens that the spot is right where the barge is. Last year the wind was blowing our way so we had debris flying at us. This year we were able to watch without all the debris flying at us. And, the kids even enjoyed themselves.





3 comments:

dm said...

These are great pictures, but I have to give credit to the tunes! The music on your site is great. I am letting it play in the background while I work and it is keeping me going! :)

Jess said...

I have always wanted to see the fireworks in Boston! That is awesome!

Katie said...

Looks AMAZING! I'm jealous!