Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Picture Tag

My sister-in-law, Erica tagged me... This was so fun!
Picture Tag....The only rule for this tag is NO CLEANING BEFORE YOU TAKE THE PICTURE.
1. Kitchen Sink

This is normally what it looks like. We seem to need dishes all the time (hmm... maybe because we eat) so I can never keep up with putting them in the dish washer.
2. Self Portrait

It was a very humid day... don't mind the sweat.
3. What are the kids doing - right now

Both children are sleeping (knock on wood). Gabe usually falls asleep on the floor, in the hallway, by his room. We can't break him of the habit. Eli was also sleeping but I didn't want to chance waking him up by taking a picture.
4. Closet

This is our coat/game closet. We need to add a few more games don't you think?
5. Favorite Room

This is my favorite room because it's where the air conditioner is.
6. Fridge

Yup, that's it!
7. Bathroom

Very large and spacious!
8. Laundry Room

It's in our basement so it's not a laundry "room". I like it though... plenty of space to hang dry our clothes.
9. Favorite shoes

A while back I finally found some shoes that are flat, brown, and darling. Something I had a hard time finding.
10. Dream Vacation
Prague, Czeck Republic


This was a hard one to decide on. But, because I was there for 12 hours, I want to go back on a vacation there. I took the second picture, not the first. It is of a really cool building that we never found out what it was. It reminds me of how much fun we had, running around the city for a couple hours trying to see anything and everything we could before our flight left early in the morning.
Now I tag Amber and Ellen P.

3 comments:

Sweeney Household said...

Carrie, I'm impressed with your CLEAN house! And, this is the 1st time I've seen the picture of your family's feet. I LOVE it!!

Frozen Cacti said...

I want to visit Prague one day too. Lets go!

Unknown said...

I envy your laundry "room".