Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Random posts...


I really am trying to be better at blogging. So, here are some more happenings in our lives.
We are very proud that Gabe painted this by himself. Let me give you a background...
John and I both can't even barely draw stick figures. When Gabe was little he would ask me time and time again to draw a cat, or dog, or something. So, being the mom I am, I said to myself, "how hard can it be to draw something"....well, Gabe would say, "that's not a cat!" We got into so many arguements about it if it looked like what he wanted me to draw. Gabe now never asks me to draw ANYTHING! he knows it won't be what he wants. However, John and I always encouraged him to draw but he never drew anything. He even hates to color. So, luckily for his wonderful teacher (she can probably draw) he now brings home drawings like these...it gives me hope that he will actually be more of an artist than John and I ever could be.

No comments: