Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New table to old table in record time!


So, most of you know that I sell a lot on Craigslist and E-bay. If you didn't....now you know. So, it's been a fun game for me to see how fast I can sell an item on C.L. In Boston, I thought I hit a record of 1 hour (time of the post to the time of pick up). But living in Oklahoma has since beat that record. My brother bought a new table so we inherited his nice dining table. Well, fitting two dining tables into a small spot isn't a good idea with three little ones wandering around. I listed our old table and 28 minutes later they were here to pick it up. WOW!!! John was in awe that they were coming so fast. I LOVE selling things on Craigslist.
(pictured is our old table we've had for 4 1/2 years)

3 comments:

Emily said...

awesome. i think this only happens to you though. :)

Lee Family said...

I would have never THUNK that Oklahomians could beat Bostonians. you are a craigslist PRO!

Amber said...

Wow! Way to go! You've always been my inspiration...hee hee. So, I figured out why I haven't been able to view your blog. Ever since I got my apple laptop I've been using Safari. It must not jive with blogger because today I tried opening your blog in firefox and it worked just fine. Now I have to blame you for the hours I've spent on my computer today looking at other people's blogs you've listed, including your favs. Oh my gosh, Sweetwater and Cluck Cluck Sew are SEWWWW cute! (pun intended:) Thank you for reintroducing me to the world of blogging! Now I actually have something better to do while I'm nursing.