Friday, August 20, 2010

Family PIctures


We've finally done it! I am super picky on our family pictures so I end up critiquing everything and I end up not happy. So, for the last few years, I ended up taking them thinking I could set it up perfectly and then just use the 10 sec. countdown. Well, while we visited my family this summer we got all 42 of us together to get a once in a lifetime picture. No one was pregnant, so it was at the time, a "complete" picture of everyone. John actually flew home just so he could be in the picture... (approved by the military of course for the 4th of July weekend). I decided to take advantage of this opportunity and put a lot of effort into making us all look good together. So, here you go...I think the photographer was awesome and made everything exactly like I wanted it to, plus had more ideas of his own. This was my favorite even though some people aren't smiling.

7 comments:

Ben, Elise, Lucy, and Jack said...

What a great picture, and even better than the picture is the people in it!! We sure do love you guys and miss you!

ellen said...

Are you sure it wasn't taken in Oklahoma?!? It's a nice photo. Miss you too.

Cami said...

Ahhh, look at the beautiful bunch of Bradys (and handsome but it didn't fit with the alliteration). Love the color of your shirts!

The Clarkes said...

I really like your color choice. It looks fantastic!

Corinne said...

That turned out so cute. You have great taste and some good luck!

Amber said...

Cute, cute.

Taylors6 said...

So SO SO dang cute! It's perfect!