Thursday, October 9, 2008

Post, Post, Post!!!!

Yesterday I was told by three different people that I needed to update my blog....OKAY! okay! leave me alone!! Here I go!
So, on Monday, we went to a Celtic Thunder concert. John's friend from school got tickets from her dad for her birthday. Her brother didn't want to go so we got to go! It was so much fun to go to a fun concert...at times very funny and cheesy, but for the most part, well worth it!
Here are some 15 sec. videos of the performance. They are probably really hard to see and hear...a well, you get the gist.

1 comment:

Dave from Boston said...

I'm totally jealous! Not just because I love the Celtics and wish I could have been there, but also because Jenn is from OK and I lived there for 7 years, and wish I could have been there.

~~ Celts fan at heart (Thunder by association)