Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wow...so funny I can't stand it!

As I was posting that last post, I found a video I had taken over three years ago.
John and I were head of activities committee in our married student ward at BYU-I. As a huge committee, we did a ton of stuff together, including watching Napolean Dynamite...way too many times. So, for part of an activity we got the husbands to do a little dance... Look familiar to any of you Napolean fans? I think John is the only one who can keep beat. They all look hilarious and John might not like that I'm posting this...ha ha ha...too bad he never looks at this blog!
Just watch!!!

6 comments:

Frozen Cacti said...

AWESOME!!!

Dave from Boston said...

Impressive!

~~ Dynamo

Vanessa said...

hey carrie! it's been forever! well, not sure if you remember me...but we were in the byu-idhao ward together and i did some to gabe's baby shower. it was fun. i remember you guys moving soon after....but saw you on jackie's blog and thought i would say hi! looks like you had a super busy summer! so much fun! gotta love havin' boys! they keep you busy!

Camile said...

We got a good laugh out of that one! When John started dancing and the other guys weren't I thought that he just totally messed up - too funny!

Why didn't we hang out more when we were both married and living in Rexburg?!?!

So glad that we can keep in touch now!

Watauga Relief Society said...

holy cow, i died laughing!

Dave and Becky said...

That was AWESOME! That's my brother... go Napolean. He's totally the best dancer I've ever seen.