Monday, March 22, 2010

which is which? contest

I am doing my first contest on my blog. Not many people read my blog, but that will make the competition more fun. I decided to do an experiment...
These are some unfinished Aunt Maria Lemon Cookies (family recipe). Notice: there are two different looking cookies here (flat and plump). I tried two different pans.

Here are the pans...can you guess which pan was used for which cookie?

Leave your guess of which cookie goes to which pan in the comments. All the winners will be entered into a drawing. If the winner lives near me, I will give them some delicious lemon cookies. If you live far away and win, you will get a surprise in the mail. oooooooo!!! Contest ends tomorrow at 6 p.m.

10 comments:

The Olsons said...

i think the bigger cookie is from the silver pan!

Shauna said...

My guess is plump cookie from the old pan and the flat cookie from the new/silver pan

Unknown said...

If it were my oven, the brown on the edges would be from the silver/shiny pan, and the pretty one from the brown/seasoned pan. So that's my guess.

Sherie said...

that's easy...stoneware made the pretty cookie, silver the flat brown edged cookie.
At least that's what happens every time I cook!

ellen said...

The cookie on the left goes with the pan on the right.

Katie said...

The flat is from the silver!

Clarissa Meegan said...

I'd say the flat is from the silver as well!

Natalie said...

I think I'm too late...but the flat cookie goes with the silver pan

Natalie said...

I think I'm too late...but the flat cookie goes with the silver pan

Cami said...

I subscribe to the theory, "the worse it looks the better it cooks," but they both look delicious. A guess: the flat cookie goes with the silver pan.