Tuesday, March 23, 2010

And the winner is.........


Yay! for you! I will be contacting you about your prize!
Thank you to all of you who participated.
The answer is: The flat cookie goes with the shiny pan and the plump cookie goes with the pampered chef medium bar pan (stone). I love, love, love my stone. I use it for making pizza, cookies, biscuits, breadsticks, etc. I got it about a year and a half ago and will grab this pan over the shiny pans every time. I've never officially tested the pans with the same recipe but I thought I'd try it out. Well, they taste the same, but the plump ones are fluffier and prettier.
Speaking of a great pan. I will be having a Pampered Chef Party this Thursday at 7 p.m. at my house. (I'm not a consultant, and I don't get paid for endorsing their products). If you can't make it, but would like to order, here is the website. Let me know if you'd like to order anything.

No comments: