Monday, April 26, 2010

Marathon...he did it!



This is the slide show of the pictures that our talented Ellen Patton took while I was busy enjoying the moment. Yay John, you did it!
The night before the race, John said, "I think I'm going to get the itch to do this". I said, "John, these people are crazy" (meaning, the people we had previously been with....marathon runners). He said, "yah, I know".
His body was built for things like this...he can put it through h*** and back and it recovers so nicely. I wish my body was that nice to me!

5 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

HOW COOL IS THAT?!! How many people can say that they ran in the Boston Marathon? Way to go John!

Corinne said...

Wow I am super impressed. What an awesome accomplishment!

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

Very inspiring! Way to go John. You da man.

Aaron

Katie said...

Great job, John!!

Carrie, you look amazing! And your kids are SO cute!

MariAnne said...

Can you get a wooooop-woooooop?!? That has got to feel amazing!!!!